Diabetic Foot Pain
Diabetes often affects the feet first, therefore it is important for diabetics to have a yearly assessment with a podiatrist.
In a diabetic assessment we will review:
- Circulation (Blood flow to the feet)
- Nerve Response (check sensation and feeling of feet)
- Foot Shape
- Toe nails (shape and cutting technique)
- Skin (dryness/callous etc.)
- Diabetic ulcer and wound management
If you are a diabetic and you haven’t had an assessment on your feet, we are happy to discuss any concerns prior to your appointment.